Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas with the Addams family :)

It is amazing to me how intuitive my little Cayden can be . . . only 7 years old and he already has our family all figured out :) Neither mom or dad's surname is "Addams" . . . Cayden came up with that one all on his own! As we headed to our annual "California, extended family's Christmas Celebration" at mom's, Cayden decided we are just like "The Addams Family" . . . big and full of WEIRDOS! Ding, ding, ding!! I think we have a winner :) but I guess what family isnt full of weirdos? As always, we had a great time . . .the little cousins ran around like crazy and the big people had fun visiting, laughing, and eating (of course)! And Cayden is most definitely correct. . . the "real" Addams Family has some serious competition :)

-The Love of a Family is the Greatest Blessing -

3 comments:

Tricia said...

lol, thats funny. Great pic!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

so who's who? too bad uncle fester wasn't there. it could have made the event even more interesting!!! :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I am glad to be numbered among the weirdos... it is an identity especially easy for me to maintain. Thanks Cayden and can't wait to share a two weirdos "high five" the next time I see you. Love Gail