Monday, March 23, 2009

A pinch of this, a pinch of that

Happy Spring friends . . . the month of March has kept us busy and active and provided lots of smiles and laughs! Cayden received the "Super Bronco Award" at school, and was honored for all his hard work in class! He is busy playing soccer and considering auditioning for another play (just needs to convince Aubrey to participate and maybe I will come around too)! He just lost his 3rd tooth and is totally stoked! (he even let me do the honors and pull that sucker out) I'm hoping that 2nd top tooth falls out before the new one grows in the hole - I LOVE that!!





Aubrey is busy playing softball . . . she has THREE games this week!! She works hard and loves the friendships she has made. Her team isnt the greatest this year but its kind of nice not having the stress of being on the best team. They win some, and lose some, but have lots of fun!! She is a good girl. Yesterday she and I got to go with some girlfriends to an American Girl Fashion Show fundraiser. I know it wont be long til she has completely grown up and left that doll stage behind. We had a nice "little girl" day together.





The Kellys love St. Patricks Day! We got all "greened" up and were safe from pinches at school and work! We spent the evening with friends at the park searching for leprechauns and treasure but in the end found only Subway and girlscout cookies :)



We are lucky to have super friends and spend lots of time together. Last week we played a roaring game of La Loteria (Mexican Bingo) . . . we had too much fun and are in the process of creating our very own cards! I'm a geek, I know!!



My cousin Jody and her husband Tate recently welcomed Baby Jocelyn Jade into their family. Isnt she adorable! We got to go watch the baby blessed at church this last Sunday and spent the afternoon at grandpas for lunch and visiting with the family!



2 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

Jason and I loved that you found Subway and Girl Scout Cookies as your treasure! Yummy!

Terry and Gail said...

Great post, Bonnie...so enjoyed seeing you, Aubrey and Cayden. I needed to visit a little with Aubrey and a little more with Cayden. For sure, next time. Thanks for the (acceptable!!!) pictures of the blessing. You did a nice job. I am going to come down again when your sister graduates and visit a little extra with my sister, finally. This last visit was too short. But Terry needed to get back and my previous visit took a couple of interesting twists which made it really difficult to do all I would have liked to do. But I am not dead yet...many visits to come with great moments of nothing and yet that is just everything. Love you