Monday, June 1, 2009

Catch-up Post #3. . . .the weekend before that :)

LEGOLAND WITH AMIGOS. . . .We hadnt been to one of our favorite spots in quite some time, and with 6 free passes about to expire, we decided to take along a group of friends. We had a great time! The weather was absolutely perfect and the company was exquisite :) haha





On Sunday I took the kids and Aubrey's good friend Jamie to a PADRES game!! We took a short ride from our car to the game with one of those bike taxis. So cool :) My brother gave me super good tickets, but after the kids ate ice cream in the 4th inning, our seats were too cold and we had to relocated to the fun kids outfield area. The kids had fun playing, I worked on my tan (and took a tiny little nap) and were pleasantly surprised when the game was suddenly OVER!! I'm not sure I have ever stayed for a complete Padres game!! I think it was the quickest game ever, and they WON!! Wahoo Padres!







No comments: