Monday, June 1, 2009

Catch-up Post #4 . . . the weekends before that?? and everything else I forgot!!

Auntie Shawna graduated with her Masters in eduacation late last year and participated in the ceremony a couple of weeks ago. She is currently teaching in Las Vegas, but the school she got the masters through was in Cedar City, Utah. We took a quick trip to Utah to see the ceremony. The majority of the weekend was spent in the car -blah- (I am so not a road trip person) but it was great to celebrate with her and our family. We also got to spend a night in Las Vegas and meet a couple of Shawna's "boys!" Las Vegas was certainly a good move for Shawn's Social life :) Congrats on your new degree Shawna!!





For a week of their SpringBreak, my kids went with Grandma to Indianapolis to visit Aunt Molly and Uncle Bryan. I have been away from my kids before, but I had never been home and had them gone. It was a different experiance. I enjoyed a little down time and got to spend some kidless nights with my sister, my dad, and friends. I cant say I got a whole lot accomplished like I had planned but it was nice to have a little break :)








Spring Break outting with Amber and her Kiddos Allie and Seth! We rode the Sprinter to Oceanside, went to Rubis on the pier and had out first beach day of the year! We dont visit with Amber and her family enough - but always enjoy their company when it happens :)



Aubrey's Softball season ended with a Sunday trip to the Storm game in Lake Elsinore. It is always a fun and sunny day. Its good to have softball behind us (at least for a month or too) and are ready to move on to soccer!!



Okay. . . I think that officially concludes my catch-up posts, I hope to never neglect the blogging world for quite so long!! Hope life is great for all my friends and family out there :)

2 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

Holy heckers - that was quite the review! How do you find time to do all that stuff you do - CRAZY! The mud baths looked totally awesome - I think we should plan a get-away there ourselves!

Shawna said...

Wow Bon- way to catch up! I didn't expect you to go so far back but you did! What a feat! (That was one of our vocabulary words this week, thought I'd use it) Looks like some fun times. . . glad I got to share in part of them. ;)