Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yeah for Family Week . . . I think my dad is referring to us now as the "Fabulous 13," I'll let you be the judge :)

Okay, Maybe I made the" fabulous" thing up . . . I guess I think we are pretty fabulous :) The night prior to our big family vacation to the river, mom took us all (minus the grown up men) to see Wicked!!
The show was amazing . . . the rest of the night is still not being talked about (maybe a couple of us got a little "wicked")! No comment. . . THE END!!




I'm a little late on blogging this event, and am sure most of my "followers" have seen my families rendition of the "Annual" (or not so) Kelly Family River Trip - so I will make my version short and sweet!! Like always, put our family together and we have a pretty grand time. Overall - I think we like one another (maybe more so on a cruise ship and not at the hot river) and and have fun together! Our trip was pretty short but the memories shall last forever (haha, trying to be a little cheesy here)! Enjoy my chosen picts. . .




The Joys of Road trips . . . . attempting to entertain ourselves (even while driving and focusing on the road :)




Dad and the windstorm . . . us after the long day and battling the "wind storm"





1 comment:

weplusthree said...

Olivia is so big! I wish my family was half as fun as yours. I thought your parents adopted me... what happened to that, I like that :) Fun pics.