Tuesday, January 12, 2010

-2009- It's a Wrap!

Wowsers . . . I was a lousy blogger last month! I was hoping to update my Christmas and New Years celebrations BUT, I'm over it! SO, in 50 words or less. . .
We had an amazing month! My kids are beyond spoiled, but so am I :) I am extremely blessed to have such an amazing family and enjoy all the time we get to spend together. My friends rock, and each are a blessing in my life. I love living in California, where we have the GREATEST weather ever!! I love my job and those I work with. Basically, I'm just super LUCKY! Think that was 50 words yet?? haha! I have to throw the following in. . . . I love my pink extension cord, new fence (my dad is the bestest) , ping pong table, and cricket expression (even though its still in the box) :) Hope you all had a great December
Kiddos on Christmas Morning
My amazing fence building team
Ping Pong Tourny anyone??
Happy New Year :)

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I counted somewhere around 114. . . but 50 words would be hard! I'm impressed :)