Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter


I got the opportunity to be with my sisters this weekend :) Yeah. . . I LOVE them! Anyways, we were bagging on Boring blogs (you all know you have read them) and they commented that I dont get an opinion since I havent blogged In over 2 months!! Yikes, has it been that long?? My kids went to their Auntie Shawna's house for their 1st week of spring break. During the day, I of course worked, but at night I was supposed to use my time wisely and read a couple books, get back on my running schedule, do a little dating, and catch up on my blog, of course. Ummm . . . the kids are home now, and NONE of the above got accomplished :( I spent my evenings in a funk (which I will explain in an upcoming post), and really did absolutely nothing but wallow in self pity. Yeah, it was fun and productive :) Anyways. . . I am super grateful this day for my family. I have the bestest one ever!! My sister happily volunteered her 1st week off track (yes, away from her school kids) to take in mine and entertain for a week. I LOVE her and know the kids had a fantastic time in Las Vegas. I got to hear them rub it in to friends today, and I know they realize how super lucky they are to have terrific aunties :) Shawna spoiled them rotten with fun activities. During their 5 days with her they visited a trampoline house, went to a hockey game, painted pottery, visited the M&M and coke factory, went to the 3 different arcades, and went black light miniture golfing. . . I'm sure I missed something, I doubt there was a dull moment. Later in the week, my other super wonderful sister, Molly and her hubby Bryan joined them. I drove in a couple days later and in a short 24 hours we visited, ate, site saw, shopped, played, and got to do the Easter stuff together. I am truly blessed!

No comments: