Monday, June 7, 2010

Half way through 2010 . . .

. . . oh yes, sadly it is true. . . .we are on the downhill of 2010, meaning its time to check in on those new years resolutions. . . . I should probably just stop writing now!

Okay. . . .here goes it

fail
GOAL: Lose 20 pounds!
ummmm, pretty sure I have added another 20 (as I sit and eat my sour patch kids at 12 am!)
Maybe next year!

fail
GOAL: Run 1000+ miles this year
not looking so hot. . . .is it possible to run 100 miles per day?? haha
This could possible be the cause of the failure above

looks promising
GOAL: Compete in 3 running events
San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon just passed and I wasnt there :( but I already ran the Carlsbad in Jan and am planning on Disney in Sept and possible the Ragnar Relay in the fall too??

Awww, my favorite goal
GOAL: Read 52 books!
Should SUCEED with flying colors :) Lovin it!!

hmmm??
GOAL: Be a better friend
struggle, struggle. . . always a struggle. I am prob not the one to judge this, but I think all my "Friends" in January are still currently talking to me today :) I hope that counts for something!

I still have all summer break??
GOAL: Help Cayden become a better speller
Horrible speller but read my last post . . .even a horrible speller can be a GATE student :)

hmmm??
GOAL: Let Aubrey act like a 10 year old
Welp, she is ELEVEN now, so treating her like a 10 year old would just be cruel, right??

and my final goal for 2010 . . .

FAIL :BLAH: FAIL again!!
GOAL: Find that 2nd paycheck :)
yeah, probably not going to ever happen, oh well!

Looking forward to my checkin in 2011 :) Happy Half Birthday 2010

3 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

No worries - I dont think any of us really achieved our new years resolutions this year (or any year at that) - we were just not brave enough to post them so all the world could see!! Keep trying! Love you!

Shawna said...

One out of 5 isnt too bad right? Keep reading!

RunToTheFinish said...

Too early in the year to decide things are fail!! I didn't make ny's resolutions but instead do little things each month... WAY easier to say I'm going to eat 5 servings of vegetables than to think about losing a couple pounds