Thursday, June 3, 2010

RSVP Please

I love making invitations!



. . . But, I didn't especially love making three separate sets last month! My nights have seen its fair share of patterned paper and double sided tape :) My last requester said . . . "nothing big deal, I only need like 10 or 15." While it isn't the mass production that kills my time. . . its my initial vision . . . and my over thinking of that initial vision. One of my many faults . . . pursuit to perfection. If I am going to spend my time making something, I might as well create something I LOVE!! I think those "nothing big deal, only 15 invites" costed me 4 trips to the craft store and 12 hours of arranging and rearranging before I ever did start creating :) I was so so so excited at work today. . . I am going home tonight and have absolutely nothing to glue!! Hopefully now I will find the time to blog about the actual events that followed those invites . . . .

Just the 15 invites :) Love you Barbs


Aubs aprons to go along with her cake decorating party!


To be honest, I actually never did fall inlove with these flip flops and will never make again. . . something about them says Grandma's Slippers to me! Oh well. . . we all occasionally FLOP (no pun intended) haha

5 comments:

Audra said...

As always you do amazing work!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

impressive! getting your money's worth out of the cricut for sure. i love those things.
jody

Bryan and Molly said...

so cute Bonnie! maybe you could use eyelets in the flip-flop ones next time and just make them look like real flip flops instead - although I do like them as is :)

Bonnie said...

hmmm . . . nothing but the little flower on the apron was made with the cricut. . . .I try so hard to use it and it doesnt happen haha

Unknown said...

wow! you are really talented. These are adorable! i love the little aprons and do agree, the flip flops do not compare to the cuteness factor of the other invites although they are still quite nice!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will send me a picture if you end up making the birdie painting. It is very nice to meet you:)

colleen
www.figandruby.blogspot.com