Sunday, December 5, 2010

F . . .fun with food

Coincidently F fell on Fast sunday - weird? I thought so - but I am the one suddenly consumed with thinking in "letters" lol
After lunch, fasting was finished and food filled the belly :)


French bread toasted with Fruity jelly
French toast
Fettucini
French Fries
and something sweet of course . . .
Frosted, funfetti fudge brownies
**add frosted flakes to that :)


Lucky for you, I dont have any fun stories to accompany eating today :( Goodnight guys, gotta get G going!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Yum. That sounded like a good day. Poor Shawna didn't seem to happy with her F day. Here's to a great G day. Love Debi

Audra said...

I am loving reading all your fun filled food adventures :)

Terry and Gail said...

Loved your alliteration for breaking your fast... very literary. I knew you were good. Love, Aunt Gail