Tuesday, December 7, 2010

H . . . . there was hope



I am suddenly feeling extremely whiny posting this week. This challenge requires lots of preparation and unfortunately, prepared was something I was not today :(

Breakfast breakfast, whats for breakfast???
I decided at work this am, as I was dumping HOT chocolate down the drain, I guess I really dont like the stuff. I LOVE the melted marshmallows on the top, so once they are gone, I am pretty much done. Breakfast was thus a flop!

Lunch
The work morning was busy busy busy and I was thankful for the Hershey Kisses on the reception desk and for the Janitor's Holiday Cookie Tin :) Hershey Kisses (Candy Cane flavor) and Holiday Cookies completed lunch . . . it was quite festive if you ask me

Dinner?
Hotdogs or Hamburgers were the obvious choice. . . Hotdogs won Cayd's Heart! We went to Auntie Molly's favorite hotdog joint and I got a ketchup dog (with a pretzel bun of course) . . .Lucky for our little puppy, I'm not a huge hotdog fan . . . he ate most the weenie, and I ate the ketchup filled bun :) Delish! (or not)

And the evenings grand finale . . .
I bought Holiday Red Chocolate milk a couple days ago and have been anxiously waiting to taste it. If I can get my house to be a decently warm temp, I am planning on making some holiday milkshakes for dessert :) - - - - - - - - - - - - - >
ended up being the best part of my crabby day :)

I cant wait for I day (insert sarcastic laugh here) . . . .we are going to Dave and Busters with friends for dinner and fun . . . I cant wait to see a menu full of Iceberg lettuce . . . Goodnight friends :)

2 comments:

Debi said...

Yummy......iceberg lettuce doesn't sound too good to me. I hope it turns out better than that! Like Molly says......ice cream! If only it was a little warmer. Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

Iceberg lettuce salad... you could get tons on that including cheese, bacon, croutons and a gnarly dressing. Great thought...iceberg lettuce salad. You is a smart girly!!! Love, Aunt Gail