Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I . . . ♥ variety! haha

So today was I day . . .Ice cream and Icing were in my mind, but never made it to my table :) Stopped by the grocery store on my way to work and seriously walked up and down the isles . . . failure :) At this point, it was way tooooo cold to venture down the freezer section and buy frozen dessert for breakfast.

Instant Oatmeal and a bag of iceberg lettuce (with italian dressing) made it to the checkout! Breakfast (check), lunch (check)


Now if you recall, we were supposed to go to Dave and Busters but our date canceled and I decided
on a more "I" friendly restaurant . . . IHOP :)

IHOP signature double blueberry pancakes and Iceberg lettuce salad were happily consumed for dinner :) I love salad and if you have noticed, have snuck it into many meals. . . .an we havent even got to S yet!

Just bring on J

2 comments:

Debi said...

MMMM! IHOP. I think you scored on I. Now I am looking forward to J. Because all I can think of is Jalapenos. Juice. I would suck at this ABC diet. Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

You and your sister are certainly up to the challenges of this diet. You keep me entertained and apparently, Debi, too. I like IHOP. But I can't talk Carson into going there because he threw up there once when he was 3 or something. But Carlos will go there with me. He loves the pancakes. I need to take him again. Carson will go to Perkins, though, which is real similar to IHOP. Anyway, carry on and don't forget to post. Love, Aunt Gail