Wednesday, December 1, 2010

B . . . Hello December 1st

24 more days til Christmas, and 24 more days of this wacko challenge :) It was Burrrr today and I missed my morning hot chocolate but I survived. . .

Bagel for Breakfast
Baked Potato and Broccoli for lunch
Banana Bar
Blueberry and blackberry fruit cup
Bean Burrito for dinner
and I froze my Blueberry Yogurt for dessert
. . . oh wait, I just discovered the mini Butterfingers in the Halloween stash! The BEST!!

"C" ya tomorrow . . . haha, get it :)


So below are my kids celebrating SNOW day in Southern California. . . .we have this awesome fake snow stuff which Cayd decided to put in balloons and have Aubrey pop with a dart over his head. It was quite hilarious to secretly watch from a far. Kids are weird!!

8 comments:

Debi said...

I think you are doing great on this "diet" challenge. You even ate some veggies! Keep up the good work. Debi

Shawna said...

Wow, who decided on this nutty idea which ends exactly on Christmas day? Cuz i tell ya, I don't think either of us is going to enjoy sitting around on Christmas Eve eating yams. . . eventual draw maybe?

Audra said...

So funny! At least you can enjoy your Hot Chocolate on Thursday :)

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,

You truly are crazy! Have fun with your foods. I love the pics. It helps me understand what you are doing :) Hope all is well and you have a nice holiday season!

Jess

(PS- I can't figure out what my google password is!)

Terry and Gail said...

So snow day? I am interested in your diet and I admire you variety- but I am curious about this snow day thing. needs more explanation. Love, Aunt Gail

Bonnie said...

aunt Gail,
It wasnt really snow day in California . . . my kids were just dreaming and creating their own snow day :)

Bonnie said...

Hey jess....was gonna email you but can't find your address in my email log grrrrr.....you totally need fb! Hope things are well and jaycee and jayden are keeping you guys entertained and busy :) they are growing like crazy on your blog lol... happy holidays friend, maybe we can get together during your school break!

Terry and Gail said...

Thanks for the explanation of snow day. We have one so far this year. Tons and tons of snow at least for this time of year (we broke all kinds of records). Of course, the past couple of days it has been raining and the snow is almost all melted in the city. Love, Aunt Gail