Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A . . . Apples, apples, everywhere


9 pm and I have totally worn out all the "A" options in my house . . . maybe this is an AMAZING diet idea afterall :) I actually had a super fun day - something I never remember admitting before on diet day #1. I loved the comments yesterday. . .to be totally honest, when Shawna and I first thought this all up, we weren't super worried about X, Y, and Z because we pretty much were certain we would flop LONG before that!! But now, I think we are both pretty dang excited and EXTREMELY worried about what the heck is going to be eaten on December 23, letter X!! Maybe a day of Hershey Kisses?? We decided as long as we can justify it, it counts! Anyways, so what did I eat today?? . . . Anchovies? Alfalfa sprouts? Antelope?? I think I got a picture of everything today . . .

Looks like apples were on my mind (or coincidentally in my house) . . . apples, applesauce, apple cider, american cheese, artichoke pizza pocket, angel hair pasta, artichokes, and delicious Andes mints :)
I'm ready A change, bring on the Bs . . . .

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Cute pic. . . hope that's not a five dollar artichoke I'm looking at though!! :)

Debi said...

Well done. I am going with the Hershey kisses for x. That is genius. I think this could be a really good idea or bad idea for people. If they want to eat healthy they could find something and justify it, or if they don't feel like eating healthy they won't. You will have to come up with suggestions in a cook book to make the most money! ha ha ! Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

I love the "A" foods. You did a great job. Start looking in the dictionary under "X"- there aren't many words in the "x" section. You could get through it quickly. I still think if you get your food xrayed that will justify anything you want. Love, Aunt Gail