Wednesday, December 15, 2010

P . . . .perfecto :)

I'm with Shawn . . . if I had to choose one letter to eat forever, P is definitely in the running! Lots of possibilities for sure :)
Mini apple PIE for Breakfast
Peanut Butter crackers and Potato chips for snack (dang snack bin)
Potato for lunch
then discovered a giant bag of holiday Peanut M&M in the stamp drawer at work (grrrr) . . .no worries, I shared :)
Personal Pizza and Pinto beans with cheese for dinner (yeah, random I know)

Happy P day and Happy Happy Birthday to my Pops! Love you :)

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Great picture with you and your dad. I sent him a birthday card so I remembered. Terry's dad also died on the 15th. But that was a celebration, too. He had alzheimers so bad that he was in diapers, couldn't talk, sit up, walk or feed himself and of course, didn't recognize a soul. So the day is not at all a bad memory for us. I think I could live on "P" foods most of my life, too. I would just have to make sure I would get the "perfect" apple to eat for every day. Love, Aunt Gail

frankmullett@sbcglobal.net said...

Hi Bonnie, Thank you for the cup & goodies, you gave us at Christmas gathering. We wish you a Happy New Year and love the whole year long.

Love you,
Grandpa & Grandma Barbara