Tuesday, December 14, 2010

O . . . . oh BOY! (cheesy I know)


I thought for sure O was going to be horrible!, but it turned out to be a pretty spectacular day (well the food aspect, the social part of my day was CRAP) . . . .anyways, I am doubting shedding those 12 pounds lol
Maybe it wont seem like as much if I just list it out. . . .

Breakfast: Omelette (made by my dearest mother) and orange juice
Snack: Oatmeal cookies with craisins &
"O" shaped lifesaver candy, candy cane flavored . . . come on, I had bad breath
Lunch: oatmeal
Snacks (yes, again): Orange from my very own tree
Dinner: Orange chicken
and my very favorite, DESSERT. . . . Oreo icecream sundaes, YUM!



Think it gets great from here on out

2 comments:

Debi said...

Yummy! I like O day! Debi

Terry and Gail said...

Nice job and I so appreciate your mom helping you succeed. That is what Mother's are all about. Oreo shakes are pretty good, too. O is not a bad day. Love, Aunt Gail PS I am totally cool with reindeer enchiladas- especially since they really are red sauce enchiladas.