Monday, December 20, 2010

U . . . LTIMATE!!!

I would like to tell you to simply refer to Shawn's blog. . . she is home for Christmas vacation and we are basically mirroring each other's every bite!! lol but I suppose I can give you my version of the day. . . . basically, after much effort in preparing for U day last night, I FAILED!! I found myself starring at a bowl of Uncle Bens rice pudding this am and decided NO WAY!! YUCK! The day continued somewhat like this (far from any true diet strategy) . . . order the XL item on the menu and add the word ULTIMATE to the item and ANYTHING becomes legal :)

Ultimate Nachos . . . Ultimate trough of popcorn at the movies . . . Ultimate cheeseburger from Jack n the crack (honestly a true item and where the ULTIMATE idea originated) . . . Ultimate Shamrock-Kelly-Santa-Green-purple-4th of July-MUDPIE . . . . Just ultimate size it :) Oh yeah . . . .we also had Upside down cake! Obviously we are SO DONE but only 3 more days, why give in now?? Be prepared, we will continue to amaze you with our creative cheating ways! Happy Monday before Christmas friends and Happy my sister is in the hospital ready to have a baby day:)

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

This had to be the Ultimate oist. Love, Aunt Gail

Terry and Gail said...

That was supposed to read, "This had to be the Ultimate post". Still early in the morning here... Love, Aunt Gail