Tuesday, December 21, 2010

V . . . ery close to done :)

2 more days, hooray! V was most definitely a sugary day . . .
We had a birthday at work . . . and being the office baker girl, I strategically planned pretty&pink Vanilla cupcakes as the birthday treat :) I forgot to snap a photo. Vanilla cupcakes and vanilla wafers were my healthy morning breakfast. For lunch, Shawn brought the kiddos, and veggie panda bowls to my work. For dinner mom made burritos. . . Shawn and I skipped the meat and consumed delicious Vegetarian burritos (creative, I know). We snacked on some sort of Christmas cookie. They were white . . . Shawn called them vanilla, so I called them legal. Shawna stayed at mom and dads tonight, so to show her what she missed, we rushed out for Vanilla Milkshakes . . . . Love you Shawn :) haha!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

HEY!!!! :(

Debi said...

I don't want it to be over. I love reading your diet blogs posts! SOrry I missed commenting on a few. I was traveling to Idaho. You two are so funny with your ultimate meals. Loved it! Debi

Terry and Gail said...

Okay, so I may have misjudged you just a bit... Shawna opted to stay home not knowing that eventually you would end up getting milkshakes. You should have called and invited her then- but it sounds like it was a little more spur of the moment. I understand... "sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters". I guess I should get both sides before making a comment. That is just like me; not getting all the facts in the beginning before making a decision. Anyway, what I said on Shawna's blog is still true: forgiviing others is still the biggest challenge of this life time. Love, Aunt Gail