Thursday, December 23, 2010

W . . . onderful Wednesday!!

So W turned out to be an all around WONDERFUL day!! My sissy had her adorable little girl

It was my last day of work for the week

and we got to eat some pretty wonderful items :)

The day started shakey. . . I headed out the door with only a pocketful of werthers - no plans on what would be on todays menu. For some reason I traveled a different way to work and coincidently ended up driving past good ol' Wedekings Bakery - delish!! I picked up a pastry for the office and basically made it my breakfast, snack and lunch :) YUM!

For dinner we conned mom and dad into taking us to their favorite joint . . . the Wagon Wheel
There I endulged in a Wagon Wheel grilled chicken salad and french fries. We often laugh about "the Wheel" but I have to admit, it was pretty dang satisfying tonight.


Shawn, the kids, and I then decided to head to the mall for some last minute items before heading out to look at Christmas lights. We left the mall with an armful of snacks and drinks (although i guarantee we didnt eat or even partake a bite of it all lol)
White hot chocolate
Wetzel Bites (both cinnamon and salted)
Warheads
Wax bottle candy
Wetzel lemonade slushee
and a diet coke lol
I'm really not sure if Shawn serious had intentions of eating all this - she is one crazy sister :)

**and I didnt eat the WWs but I thought it would have been pretty creative (and I was SUPER BORED at work lol)

2 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

wait a sec - no weinersnitzel on W day??? thats where I would have had both lunch and dinner!!! sad!

Audra said...

The Wheel is a family favorite for us as well. That is where we always have lunch with my dad.