Friday, September 9, 2011

Amazing, I know . . .

Yeah, yeah, I have been gone for a long time. I have been wanting to "return" for a while, but was worried my sweet sister, Shawna would want me to take over the vacation blog recap . . . she finally finished (and did a fantabulous job, I might add), so I felt it safe to return to the blogging world :)
Pictured below incase you missed her blog (our quest to find bigfoot lol) . . .

hmmm, yeah good luck with viewing those :)

So Much has passed in the 9 months of absence (fortunately that 9 months did not include a baby)

My kids are getting old! Cayden just celebrated his 9th Birthday and a few months back my Aubrey turned TWELVE! Yikes!!
Birthday celebrating and planning is such an exciting part of my life (hopefully making it more a part of life planning parties for others next year), I couldnt skip sharing our celebrations . . . .

For Aubrey's Birthday she had a mall scavenger party . . . what could be more fitting for a group of middle school girls. Money & Shopping, it was the BEST:)




Cayden's 9th Birthday was on the 1st day of school this year. He was THRILLED lol . . . we teased him and told him they start the school year on the birthday of the kid who got into the most trouble the previous year. He totally bought it . . . he is such a smart kid and sometimes, not so much :) We celebrated his birthday with a mad science party the weekend before school started. It was a hit and he had a blast.

7 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

Hey - the pics did not work for me?? Just my problem or can others view?? Luckily I have already seen all the pics! Welcome back to the blogging world sister :)

Bonnie said...

they didnt work grrrr . . . but now they do (I think)

Bonnie said...

i lied. . .as soon as i quite picasa, they dont work??

Jim and Lee said...

Nice to have you back!

Bryan and Molly said...

lol how many pics does that first one have? If you get some time I will try to teach you the program better - when you click on mine - they get larger - yours dont! we will keep trying :)

Bonnie said...

i know they got larger the first time but I had to have them emailed to me from the program so they wouldnt disappear, it was a compromise! I put all the picts from that trip in the first one. . . thought it made it funny lol

Terry and Gail said...

I couldn't get the pictures to get bigger either... I wouldn't even try to do that... I would most certainly fail. I love reading your posts... keep it up. I missed you. Love, Aunt Gail