Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Going on Vacation with BIG Kiddos

We leave for our big Family Cruise on Friday and I am so, so, so, beyond excited to go on a vacation with self sufficient kids! We have gone on 2 of these family cruises . . . once when Aubrey was 2, and once when Cayden was 2 (Aubrey 5)! I know I had fun on those trips, but I cant imagine how great it will be with my big kids!! They can both swim, and walk, and play without my constant guidance. I dont need to worry about adjusting to different sleeping arrangements, napping, changing diapers, crabby babies, late dinners and most important, I wont have to fear they will fall overboard (okay, maybe still with Cayden who will most definitely go looking for trouble)!! Did I mention I am stoked?? Here are a couple picts of those past trips! They definitely were cuter back then, but so much more work!! Bring on the vacation :)




1 comment:

Lewko Family Blog said...

Sounds like it will be a blast! It will probably be great to have them older. And plus, they can do the kids club on the ship, right?