Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life with a 2nd Job

I had a rough start but am happy to report I have survived week 2 with a second job.Things started rocky. . . I some how managed to miss my very first day at my new job. . . .who does that?? I got a message on my cell that Monday morning asking where I was. . . guess some one forgot to tell me when I started! And although that totally wasnt my fault, it started this new chapter in my life off on the wrong path. 10 days later. . . .I think I have adjusted to it all! Learning new faces, knowing my new responsibilities, juggling my old responsiblities, my family, and my attitude! My social life, tv watching and running have been put on the back burner til I figure out how to create a couple more hours in the day (or maybe more than a couple. . . the kids start softball and soccer next month)! My apologies for all those who I may neglect by default . . . hopefully June will be here before we know it :)

3 comments:

Lissa said...

WOW what a couple of weeks you have been having! I hope it gets better soon...I figured you were busy since I have heard from you in a while, I was trying not to bug you too much...I hope your weekend is a little more peaceful and uneventful! If you find a spare moment call/write me. Hang in there it will get easier!!!

Lewko Family Blog said...

What is your second job? How did I miss out on that? Hope it is going well!

Shawna said...

Glad things are working better for ya! No worries about the running thing. . . everyone slacks off! Hey- remember how we have like less than a week before vacation. . . fun times!