Sunday, December 12, 2010

L . . .azy & M . . . erry

yeah, yeah I am a day late with this one (and no Shawn, I didnt lose) . . . yesterday was jammed packed with events and I was busy, busy, busy!! The post however says LAZY . . . it was L day and I am realizing, if you are LAZY AKA unprepared, you pretty much just dont eat. Yesterday I consumed a Lettuce salad (yup - there is that salad again) and a bowl of life cereal, both during the 11 am hour, and that was it! I was very proud when I whipped out 6 dozen sugar cookies and didnt eat a single piece of dough :) We attended the church Christmas party in the evening (where dad played a superb Santa). . . I had planned on again eating lettuce salad but got caught up serving and such, and by the time we got a chance to eat - only the mystery Lettuce salads remained ( I am a weee crazy and like to know where and by whom my food was prepared before I dare put it in my mouth) . . . So, I ended up going hungry

AND hungry I was when I woke up on M morning :) I whipped up a batch of macaroni for 7 am breakfast - it was honestly weird! I found a stick of mild cheese for lunch and for dinner prepared meat and mashed potatoes. Neither of which I really enjoy, but seriously hot food has been lacking from my life :) I have skipped on the dessert lately, but today I was tempted by the milk chocolate mini candy bars in the freezer, and one of those sugar cookies I skipped on yesterday, became decorated as a "Merry Christmas" cookie today :) and probably tops the best thing I have eaten in days!

N . . . O . . . P coming on up :)

4 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

Now this is starting to sound like a real diet! Seriously, a stick of cheese for lunch?

'See, I'm on this new diet where I don't eat for a week and when I think I'm going to faint, I eat a cube of cheese.' HA HA movie quote trivia!!!

Shawna said...

I LOVE that movie quote. . . sorry L was so Lame for ya Bon . . but Mol is right. . . there was a nice diet day for you. I haven't come across too many of those yet. . .

Terry and Gail said...

Have you ever done mashed potato bowls. I love those. You make somewhat drier mashed potatoes (maybe just mash them in a little of the left over water you boiled them in), top that with gravy, corn and cheese. But it in a bowl- so it goes with the theme. It tastes great and feels like a real comfort food because it is in a bowl. It is a quick easy meal (if you know how to make a simple gravy). Terry would have loved your "M" dinner meal. On "M" day you could have have a mixed lettuce salad. Some days, like your "L" day, are just that way. Keep posting. It is really fun reading up on Shawna's and your blog. Love, Aunt Gail

Debi said...

Sad...then good. Honestly even though this diet is difficult to come up with things it is probably the only diet I may ever try. It is kind of fun. You will look back on it fondly. Love Debi