Monday, October 3, 2011

I LOVE angry birds and not a clue how to play :)



SO after months of debate. . . sister and I finally decided to bite the bullet and open an Etsy shop. We opened almost a month ago and at this point should have named our shop "Angry Birds Party Decor" . . . its madness! I havent got to quit my job yet, but I look at Angry Birds everynight (and they arent getting cuter haha)! We are thus far excited with the adventure and hope to expand our themes soon :) Like us on fb (our page stinks right now) or find us on Etsy, pass us on, share with friends. . . We are HAPPY to customize and create anything :) Yeah for new adventures, I think :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperOwlPartyDesigns?ref=pr_shop

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paper-Owl-Party-Design/254735151235609

4 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

This needs a little explaining. so which sister are you doing this with... Molly? and exactly what do you do and is it all on line and are you hoping to get enough business that you can work from home? So come on, girl, be a little more clelar. It sounds like you have been thinking of this for a while and have told about it to lots of others except I missed out on the explanation. I hope it is successful for you. Love, Aunt Gail

Bonnie said...

yes, with Molly (but for not that parts a secret) haha. . . . guess the secret is out! Etsy is an online crafters store :) Copy and paste that first link into the browser and it will take you to our store :) We havent discuessed with lots of people but we are always being told to sell our talent. . . so here we are, making an attempt with it! I dont plan on ever making enough money to quite my real job but we think it will be some quality side cash :) Thanks Aunt Gail!

Terry and Gail said...

I hope this does work for you. You guys are always dooing brave and adventureous things. Things like this work for lots of people so I wouldn't be surprised if it worked for you, too. Thanks for the explanation and for letting me in on the secret!!! Love, Aunt Gail

Terry and Gail said...

I just went to the site... cute stuff. Love, aunt Gail