Friday, April 27, 2012

itsy bitsy polka dot bikini

Anytime my sweet little Cayden hands me a treat to hold while he runs off to use the bathroom or something he says . . . "Remember,you're on a Diet!" and occasionally someone standing around will look at him funny,to which Cayden immediately responds, "Shes been on a diet my WHOLE life, I'm NINE!" and he will run off to do his thing. It always makes me smile because basically, the kid has me down! So Monday starts my 1 month to wedding bliss diet(guess I have some posts to go back and catch up on) . . . heres to one last weekend of delishness :) Happy Friday all

2 comments:

Debi said...

Cayden cracks me up! So happy for you all with the upcoming wedding.....someone better post some pics so I can "be there". You can posts come pics anytime too! Love ya Debi

Bryan said...

ha ha so funny! Shall we start a diet jar on monday??