Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Welcome back ME!

Apparently blogging isnt cool anymore! The majority of my side bar shows those I follow have months and months since their last posts . . .I was a fantatic (debatable, I know) blogger at one point in my life and recently I referred to my blog often to recall funny stories and pictures for a photo book I made for Cayds. I read through the entire recap of my life during those few years and am bummed to be missing the last 2 years, with one random Itsie-Bitsie-Polka-Dot-Bikini post thrown in there. So, cool or not, I'm attempting to keep up so I can entertain myself in the future when I'm old and grey and remember less than I remember now :) A full recap would most likely bore and kill someone, so here is a super speedy, 17 months later. . . I'm still on a diet, yet currently drinking a rootbeer float (yup, not much has changed there), I both succeeded and failed (a couple of times) in the Etsy business world, and am mentally preparing to launch a website with my sister. I think we are both purposely dragging our feet a bit, scared of the work that will once again consume our lives. I live in the same house (with an extra room), I have the same job, drive the same car, and I probably have the exact same dinners on my weekly menu. I still love to run but probably talk about it more now than I actually do it. My sister Shawna married her bff and gave me a final brother in law, and hopefully a couple nieces and nephews someday soon. Both my softball teams parted ways this past year which makes me sad but Cayden has been playing baseball for like 80 consecutive months now, so I still get my fill of sunflower seeds. Facebook, Instagram, and crafts keep me at the computer, but I now also search self help blogs, as I now have a sassy highschooler . . . a baby, (who isnt really a baby) old enough to realize I don't really turn 23 every year . . . and after 13 years of raising kidlets alone, I added a joyous husband, and 2 step kids to the mix :) awww, Life is GRAND!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Thank Heaven you posted about your husband! I was getting worried that it didn't really happen since I haven't ever met him and only seen pictures, that in this day and age could have been an elaborate scheme! Haha! I love your 17 month catch up. It was awesome. I hope your running days aren't over and you will be able to do it from time to time. I hope that your etsy days are more profitable or maybe that you don't fizzle out, not sure of how the other ones have failed:)
You are awesome, my cousin, and I love that you blogged!

Bryan and Molly said...

eeek bonnie i am so excited! great catch up! loved it. i too was wondering if you were gonna mention getting married - although I have met the chap and do know he exists - but way to save it for the very end!